These are a few of my favorite things……
I’m often asked “whoa, that’s a cool <thing>,How did you find it ?! — instead of having to find and send people individual links, I decided to finally put links to my favorite things all in one place – here !
Note: Here are some of the various forms of media,information and knowledge that I came across that I found helpful, entertaining, or inspiring.Most of them have been around for a while but may be there are new for someone.
Blogs I Follow:
Embedded Systems Related:
- https://embeddedartistry.com/beginners/ – This website contains lot of useful reference materials to get you started with programming and embedded systems development.
- 5 Steps to Getting Started with Embedded Programing
- https://www.allaboutcircuits.com/worksheets/ – These worksheets are a free and fun way to test your electrical engineering knowledge!
- So You Want To Be An Embedded Systems Developer
Coding Related Blogs/Posts:
Favourite YouTube Channels:
- Coder Coder
- Hammes Hacks
- Mitchel Davis
- TJ FREE
- Invent Box Tutorials
- Joe Grand
- Adafruit Industries
- Ben Eater
- Carl Bugeja
- Coding Tech
- Derek Banas
- Steve Mould
- Kalle Hallden
- Tech With Tim
YouTube Video Playlists:
Productivity Related Blogs/Posts/YouTube Channel :
- Productivity: How I Use Technology to Organize My Life
- 12 Rules for Life
- How I Stay Productive
- Matt D’Avella
- Pick Up Limes
- Simple Happy Zen
I use bullet Journal method for personal organization. I have been using this method from 2018. check out these sources of inspiration:
- cheyenne barton
- Minimalist BULLET JOURNAL Guide // How to Begin a Bullet Journal
- The Ultimate Bullet Journal 2019 – This Changed my life…
- Minimal bullet journal setup » for productivity + mindfulness
- Bullet Journal Flip-Through & Essentials
- Atomic Habits
A collection of electronics related wallpapers and backgrounds available for download for free. Made with ❤️ for electronics lovers for home screen/ lock screen for your smartphone or computer.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.